Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year. New Me!

Its so wonderful to end the year on such a great note. 

Yes every year brings it's challenges but through those challenges it's always great to reflect on what was amazing!

This year I travelled and got so many frequent flier points.
We started the year in Italy. Then we went through WA with friends. I went to Singapore for Mums 60th. Then we were in the USA. 


We ate and drank many amazing meals.

We did things around the house like redesign our front garden.

We had many social gatherings.

Quiet nights at home.

And romantic nights. 

Plus more than anything else I finally gained control over my weight. 
I've ended the year loosing 30kg. Being at 85kg and fitting into skinny jeans, enjoying exercise, and wearing sleeveless tops out in public. 

It's been a huge transformation but I couldn't ask for anything more. 

But most importantly I've had the support love and care from my husband and my family. It doesn't get any better than this.

Here's to an exciting and amazing 2014. I'm ready to take it all on!

December 2012 business class flight to Italy. 

America. October 2013 



1 comment: