Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Goodbye old clothes

Hello new clothes,


It's a funny thing. I've been selling my clothes on eBay and 8/10 pieces have been sold.
Most things I've not had a problem getting rid of but today..... Today was a strange day...... I sold a pair of jeans that I just loved.. When I first got them I felt amazing in them. They were so modern and awesome, I just loved the holes in the, the torn cuffs and the way my butt looked in them..

It was bitter sweet. I sold them because if I was to keep everything that didn't fit I would need another wardrobe and secondly it would be so silly to keep everything. I have that many clothes in amazing condition that I just can't give everything away. I've done that in the past with thing I no longer wore but it's now coming down to me getting rid of things because they just don't fit, not because I don't live them anymore.

I posted this on a secret Facebook group I'm a part of. I was so glad that I wasn't alone in feeling my clothing sale sadness. I Just home his new home live him as much as I did.


Just to feel getter I got two hew tops got work at Temp in a Size 14. Now that's awesome. Makes me feel better getting rid of my size 20 jeans.

Love my sleeve xxx 

1 comment: