Saturday, February 1, 2014

A slow loss month

A few days ago I didn't think I was dropping any  weight. I didn't know what to do to kick start the big drops again. 

Well.    

Looking back on my weight for the last month I have lost 3kg. I was feeling a little disheartened. But then I remembered how hard it use to be to drop 3 kgs in 3 months let alone in a month. I need to stop stressing. 

But.......

Then I thought a bit about it. I've been on holidays and Thursday I went back to work. I wanted to increase my water intake and I made a delicious protein bar to add as a snack as well as hummus vege sticks and left overs for lunch. I've done this for two days and I've lost 1kg. So I'm sticking to my daily bucket of water (I've done nothing but pee for 2 days) and my protein bar snack as well as a good breakfast of yoghurt berries and oats and a delicious dinner of what ever the family is happening and I think things should start moving again. 

My next major goal is 80kg. I want to get there by the time my 6 month appointment comes up in Feb. 

Happy days all. Happy days!!!


Success!! My BMI was 44.4 and OFF THE CHART. Not any more!!!

2 comments:

  1. down is down and if it makes you feel better that's almost 7 pounds which sounds so much better than 3kg :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love converting everything to lbs!!! It's so much better!!!! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete