Sunday, May 4, 2014

Feeling great


Not much to post.

Weight loss has slowed right down  
I'm at 74kg (42kg lost) and I'm happy. 

I don't care if I loose any more. I'm a very comfortable size 12 now and feel amazing. 

I do need to start working out and toning up. I've been terrible with exercise the last few months so I need a good butt kicking. I have no excuses. I have a fully stocked gym in my house and I just need to use it. 

I'm not sure what would be better. Getting up earlier and doing it first thing. Or wait until I get home from work (this has required months of decision making) 

I'm doing great with food. 

I've got my iron infusion in a weeks time which is going to be great. I hope this will make me feel great. 


A few weeks ago (April 18) I fainted at home and was rushed to the emergency department. I was fine after a few hours. But it was all attributed to my low iron. So when I got home at 10pm my husbsnd had me eat a steak! My family have been after me to eat meat and iron rich foods. So they are all watching what I'm eating. Even my brother. 

I need to take done new measurements and photos to show my progress. I haven't done that in a few months. 

I can't believe on May 6th I'll be 9 months out. Best 9 months. 


No comments:

Post a Comment