Saturday, July 13, 2013

Shopping for Surgery

23 DAYS TO GO

Today, being on holidays I decided on a little shopping trip to prepare for my hospital visit. 

Ill be spending at least 3 days in hospital. So to prepare for my visit new pajamas, robe, slippers and underwear were in order. 

I purchased two beautiful Jane Lamerton pajama sets. And a very beautiful Leona Edmiston robe. I had to make sure everything was loose and not tight around the waist as that's where I will have five incisions from the surgery. 

And my beautiful new robe. 

They are going to be perfect to wear both while at the hospital and while recovering at home. 

This is a diagram of where my incisions will be for the surgery. 

So I really need to ensure that I have nothing restricting these areas. 

For the week I have left before I start my pre op diet I'm enjoying everything and anything. And then next weekend I'm planning on a Last Supper, Gluttonous Event with family and friends.  

It's going to be great!


Xxxxx
Luisa

No comments:

Post a Comment