Sunday, November 10, 2013

BMI is coming right down!

Having started at a BMI of 44 it's amazing to watch it come down from the severely obese category into the obese. Now at a BMI of 34 there is so much I can do. If I was to stay at this weight there would be no restrictions on staring IVF. To have surgery. Of to carry a baby safely. Best moment of my life. 

But I know I've got a lot more loosing to go so I'm hoping that there won't be any need for IVF any more. 

I love watching my weight graph come down. 

And I love tallying up how much I've lost. 
 Kg. 

25kg in 3 months. This never would have happened. My weight would have just gone up and up. And my life would be at a standstill. 

We went out for a romantic dinner last night and I'm going to continue ordering my two entrees. I had a grilled pear salad with blue cheese balls and then scallops. I ate 3 baby scallops and two bites of my salad with two blue cheese balls. It was delicious. Then I had a spoonful of honeycomb ice cream. All washed down with wine. 

We took our time to eat and the restaurant took its time to bring out each course. That was wonderful and it gave me a chance to digest. And the restaurant was great with me orders two entrees rather than an entree and a main.

I am just loving life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment