Saturday, November 30, 2013

I never knew asking for a smaller size would happen


Today my mum and dad took me shopping. It was not planned or purposefully organized but we were out and about and we walked past a Witchery store. 

The dress in the window caught my eye a beautiful yellow maxi dress. 

Mum ran into the store pulling clothes off the rack and shoved me into the change room. 

The yellow dress was first. We all loved it. 
Then Dad suggested I try on the other dress mum and found. 

He loved that one. 
I'm not confident enough to go sleeveless so mum went and found me a linen blazer 
A beautiful white one and striped one. Both so beautiful. 

Mum grabbed me a 16 in the jackets but they were too big. So I asked for a smaller size and mum skipped out the change room and was whispering to dad 'She needs a smaller size that's so exciting'

Shopping is magnificent!

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting! Those clothes are gorgeous...bet you feel like a million bucks!

    ReplyDelete