Friday, September 20, 2013

First dinner out!


Tonight we are in Sydney before we fly out to the USA for our 3 week holiday. 

The plane ride, even though comfortable in business class, was uncomfortable. The 1.5 prawns that I did eat didn't stay down. And then I suffered with terrible nausea the rest of the flight. 
When we get on the plane tomorrow, ill not only have my vitamins but I'm going to include another somac, de-gas and a travel calm. That will pretty much be my breakfast. 

Also I had another first tonight. It was my first restaurant meal out since surgery. 
We went to a very fancy restaurant in Sydney's Paddington area. 

My family ordered entrees and mains. I took one  bite of my husbands entree and I really enjoyed my fish main. It was delicious. 

I ate a few bites, but I'm getting really good at listening to my body and stomach. I haven't had problems with fish do I'm going to stick with that for dinners out  

I had two bites of the crust of very crusty bread and that was delicious too. 

But I was so happy to have a good dinner out with my family. 

I also got to see my darling cousin who lives in Sydney. I love her to bits. 


Life is great!!!




1 comment: