Monday, September 30, 2013

Goal #4 = 20kg

Well I did it. 

20kg have gone never to return 

The thought that 20kg will never be seen again is the most amazing thought in the world. 

I couldn't be prouder. And my husband couldn't be prouder. He is just so cute. He gives me such motivation. 

I never thought I would ever get here in my life. Food doesn't rule me any more. I still love food. In fact I ate 1/2 a lobster last night and it was great. But I don't feel bad about eating any more. I don't consume huge amounts of food so if I do have a bit of ice cream or a bite of chocolate I have no guilt with it. 

The food choices I am making are so sensible and delicious. Soups, salads, fish etc. I feel like a skinny person eating. And I love it. My life has completely changed and I love it. 


I never will go there again. 

Life doesn't get any better than this. 


Xxxx
Love - Skinny Me


1 comment: