Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 2 with my new sleeve

Today I'm finally feeling good. 

But I'm not going to mince my words. Coming out of surgery and that first night I was in excruciating pain. They were unable to give me pain medication through the PCA pump because my oxygen levels were very low. And according to my family I threw in a few F bombs to anyone and everyone in the room. 

But two days out that is a fading distant memory. My tubes and drains were taken outs d I got to eat jelly and soup. It's going down very slowly but I dont feel much like eating. 

I've taken a few walks around and that makes me feel good. 

The shoulder pain that they talk about is annoying but the nurses have me a heat pack and that relieved it. 

It's all going well. The surgeon was happy with my surgery. So i couldn't  ask for more. 



My first lunch. 

1 comment: