Thursday, August 22, 2013

St.... St..... Stall...

Well I had hit my first official little stall. My weight has not shifted over a week and I was quite convinced that perhaps here ally didn't do the surgery.

But then I measured myself!

And that's where the changes had occurred.

My measurements so far from when I started my pre-op diet to one month out.

Chest - 127.5 down to 119.5
Waist - 109 down to 108
Hips - 138.5 cm down to 132.5
Arms - 43.5 down to 41
Thighs- 75.5 down to 72.5

I'm excited about that movement in a month.

I've started on soft foods and have been enjoying dhal for lunch and snapper in lemon for dinner. It's been beautiful. But the first few bites I always do too fast and it doesn't go down too well. But I just need to remember to eat slowly and small. 

I'm giving oats a go for breakfast this morning, but I'm not to sure about them. I added the necessary benefiber and a touch of protein powder and I think they will need some honey. But let's taste first. 



I'm so pleased even with my little stall because this is more than I've ever lost in my life. And what even better people are starting to notice! 


Xxx Luisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment