Friday, August 16, 2013

Review Appointment

Yesterday I had my review appointment with my surgeon. He was so pleased with my progress. I just wanted to hug and kiss him. 

I wanted to thank him for giving me my life back. 

I've not felt better in my life than I have these past few weeks.   

I had my first big family dinner at Mum and Dads last night. I brought along my lentil soup, I helped prepare pizza for everyone. It was fine. No craving. No moods. I would eat a bit then help in the kitchen. Eat a bit more help put some more. My Dad was quite surprised at how little I did eat. But I though I did pretty well by eating a few spoonfuls of ricotta cheese along with it. It felt good to tolerate it too. 

I also had my first bit of red wine too. I think I drank 1/8 of a glass. It tasted good. But yet again I didn't "NEED" that glass of wine. It's been almost a month since having any type of drink. 


But all is traveling well. Each day gets better and better. 

I love my sleeve
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

1 comment: